Saturday 9 April 2016

Hi crafty friends, News flash........I'm addicted.  I'm addicted to paper, cards, scrap booking, mini albums, and mixed media.  And now I'm totally the in love with Stampin' Up's card kits.  I've been on holidays at my mum's place for a couple of days and there was no way I could survive without dipping my inky fingers in the crafty pot.  So I decided to bring the Watercolour Wishes card kit with me and I made the cards last night.  WOW! This was soooo much fun!  Stampin' Up have made it super easy for the beginner to create first class cards in a short period of time.  I decided to do the cards as suggested, however, when I return home I plan to add my own flair to them.  That's the beauty of these card kits.  You can keep them as clean and simple as you like or if you prefer, bling them up a bit.  The choice is yours.  Below are some pictures so that you can see exactly how the cards look as suggested by Stampin' Up.  If you would like any help with the Watercolour  Wishes kit or any other products, please contact me at your convenience.     On another note, our meet and greet has been rescheduled to Saturday the 16th April at 11AM. We will be creating 1 or 2 simple cards, Coffee and of course getting to know one another.  I would love to hear what you would all like to learn and what types of classes I can offer.  Please contact me if you are interested in attending.  I will be returning to the Coffs Makers Market at Coffs Central on Thursday the 21St April.  Please drop by and have a chat.  I would love to see you all. Till next time,  Happy Crafting, 💕Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment