Wednesday 9 November 2016

Dragonfly Dreams

Hi crafty friends,
Wow! What a difference a day makes. I, like most people was watching the USA election and was surprised with the result. Lets hope that America can unite and look towards a prosperous future together. The last thing we need in this world is more political and community unrest. 
Well, its day two of my card making with my new sets from Onstage Live in Brisbane.  Here's what I made today.  I hope you like it.


My beautiful daughter and I are getting ready to head to Sydney on the weekend as she has qualified for the Junior Nationals in Australian Physie and Dance Association.  Every time I watch her dance I feel as if my heart is going to explode.  


I am lucky enough to own a Scan N Cut machine.  I have never purchased a new mat as I recondition my existing mats.  I find that when I do this I get a better result than the original adhesive.  I use a product called Off & On glue which remains tacky when dry. Please don't make the mistake I made when I first used it by using it straight from the bottle.  It must be diluted by 50/50 with water.
Below are the steps I take to recondition my mats. Please let me know if you would like a video tutorial.




Lets finish today with a snuggle.  This is my beautiful girl Coco with one of her babies. She is an amazing Mumma and I just happened to catch her snuggling up to one of the Tri-Colour babies.




No comments:

Post a Comment