Wednesday 6 December 2017

Tool Bench Fold Card

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a brand new tutorial available for this stunning bench fold card.  This tool bench is a real stand out piece that is surprisingly simple to make.  I hope this is something that you will try yourself at home.  The card folds perfectly flat for mailing.
I hope that I have inspired you to make something like this.  Please share your designs.  I love the creativity of others and we should all inspire each other.

On another topic, My fur babies are growing so much each day.  They are now walking and have discovered there is a world outside their bed.  They are beginning to play with each other.  They are just too cute for words.  I know.....I know......I'm a crazy dog lady.....

Until next time,
Stay Crafty,
XO Tan



6 comments:

  1. Hi, I love your Bench fold card especially the pink dressing table. I have been trying to find the measurments in inc on your blog but have not been succesfull. could you please tell me where i can find the measurements?
    Kind regards
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. is the bench card tutorial still available?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes, on youtube. I just finished watching it today.

      Delete
  4. you say in your video the measurements would be here? are they on a different post? Thank you in advance

    ReplyDelete