Wednesday 21 March 2018

Hi Crafty Friends,

Wow! It's been a while. I hope everyone is having a good start to the year.  I have been busy of late.  We finished the year with another litter of beautiful Cavalier King Charles Spaniel puppies and both Mum and all her babies are healthy and doing well.  That's it for puppies for a while.  Important for all our furkids to recover and be pampered for a couple of years before we go back down that road again.

On the crafty side of things, I have been busy.  From making mini albums or boxes, I've been doing it all.  One of my absoloute favourite things to do is to watercolour with my inks.  I love how you can get total colour co-ordination by using the reinkers that match my SU! colours.  Well, now I've been having a ball with SU!'s new range of Brusho powdered pigments.  One would normally use these for colouring cards and other paper projects.  I found a new use for them.  Voilia, Watercoloured T Shirts....
Yesterday was Harmony Day here in Australia and I needed to come up with an orange shirt for my daughter.  She  absoloutely loved her new T-Shirt.  Because this is watercolour, I need to be careful it doesnt get wet, but it did get us through the day.  Now I'm going to try this with other fabrics that don't need to be washed, such as pencil cases or tote bags.  What would you watercolour?








One of the items I have been working on is this gorgeous Hexagon Box.  You can find the full tutorial for it here.
Initially I made it for my daughter (I test most of my projects on her) and loved it so much that I wanted to share it with you.







I hope that you are all well and having a great day.



Stay Crafty,
XO Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment