Monday 22 February 2016



Happy Tuesday crafty friends.

Today I wanted to do something a little different with the Botanical Blooms set. This is an amazing set that also has a few options for free with Sale-A-Bration.

I hope you like it.





Here is a taste of an upcoming class focusing on the very popular and useful Envelope Punch Board from Stampin! Up.

 These are a perfect little gift holder for that special someone.  The one on the left, the Mug is 5 1/2 inches high and can hold quite a few 'goodies'
The smaller, 'teacup', is perfect for a little treat.  These were the very first ones I had made so i've found a few faults that I now have to fine tune and perfect.  Maybe I might make a few of these for the Made With Love Markets next month.  What do you think?



These are the products that I used to make the Botanicals card:




No comments:

Post a Comment