Wednesday 17 February 2016

Makers Market @ Coffs Central

Hi crafty friends, today I took the massive leap into the world of markets!!!! For the first time I ventured out to the lovely Coffs Central Shopping Centre to their weekly Makers Market.  Here local crafters and artisans display and sell their goods.  There is nothing quite like being able to talk to your customers directly and alternately, talk with the makers of all info crafty.  I set up a variety of crafty treats on display and for sale. Armed with my Bestie, and of course coffee, we had an amazing day.  We met so many new people who share such a love for this craft.  There were a few stand out personalities who I look forward to a wonderful friendship with.  I would like to thank everybody for all their kind words and encouragement.   Hopefully, I will be coming to Coffs Central on a fortnightly basis, so I hope to see you there.  Happy crafting 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment