Saturday 6 August 2016

Made With Love

Hi there crafty friends.
Today was the totally amazing Made With Love Markets at Park Beach Plaza car park.  It was a wonderful day filled with so many talented people and amazing people that we had the pleasure to meet today.  It was so great to meet so many new crafters and I'm looking forward to welcoming you all to our group.  It doesn't matter if your completely new to crafting or have been creating for many years.  We all work one step at a time and can all make amazing creations.  

Many people are keen to get into more classes, so, due to popular demand, I will be having a card class next Saturday.  The theme will be punch art.  We will make 2-3 cards all with the use of punches.  We will focus on non-traditional uses of the punches as well as flower making and 3D art.  

Then, in a fortnight after that, I will host a mini album class.  This will be run over a 2 week period consisting of 2 consecutive Saturdays.  The mini album will hold over 50 photos.  All cardstock and patterned paper will be supplied.  I will send everyone that is interested an email with all the particulars and preferences of paper can be arranged then.  

I am always trying to find new ideas for classes and I believe that these classes should be what we want to make.  If there is anything that you would like to make, please let me know.  We are all awesome crafters, and I believe we can make anything!

I will post some photos soon, but I would like to thank everyone that I met today.  A huge thank you needs to go to my partner in crime. My craft journey just wouldn't be the same without the people I share it with, so thank you so much to all the special ladies in my life. I love you all.

See you soon crafty friends,
XO Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment