Saturday 27 August 2016

Mini Album Madness!!

Hi crafty friends,
What a day we had yesterday!  We had our first album class and 7 of us constructed an album from start to finish.  Everyone worked very hard and we learnt many new skills that are essential to album making.  Hopefully, everyone has caught the album bug and this is the first of many.  I remember the first album I made and every one that I make now is better than the one before.  Here are some photos of my completed album.  I went for a masculine theme based on fishing and camping.  Ive used the Kaisercraft Hunt and Gather collection for my album.  The base of the album is made with Kraftex and Kraft cardstock. All pages have been inked in Black Soot Distress Ink.



There are numerous photo mats throughout the album in both portrait and landscape orientation.  I will also include some photo mats and tags for larger photos and some memorabilia.  





Let me know what you think.  Is this something you would like to try yourself? 
 
Hope you all have a crafty day!
See you next time

XO Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment