Monday 19 September 2016

A Card for my Baby Brother!

Hi there crafty friends,
Today I had an amazing day catching up with a friend who I haven't seen for such a long time.  We had planned to craft the day away.....however, we did talk more than we crafted.  When we finally did get some crafting done, we made a Tri-Fold card with a difference.  I'm sure that this particular fold has a name but I have no idea, so I'm going with Tri fold book card!

My baby brother is turning 40 in a week so I wanted to make him something super special. I super sized the Tri-Fold Book Card and thought I would put some photos in of him as a baby through to adult.  The finished size of the card is 5.5" by 8". He was a very difficult subject to make a card for as his only interests are gaming but I didn't have any embellishments that would suit the card.  In the end I went for a general masculine theme.  





 



 What do you think? I'm thinking of making a tutorial for this card. Let me know if this is something that you would like to make. 
Until next time,
Stay Crafty,
XO Tan 


No comments:

Post a Comment