Friday 30 September 2016

Baby Girl's 10th Birthday!

Wow! What a week. We started the school holidays and have been busy with garage sales, birthdays and pregnant puppies!!!
My baby girl turned 10 on Thursday and we had an amazing day. As always, I try to make a special card for her and this year I made a pop out fold card. She totally loved it and I was very happy with how it turned out too!
My other baby girl, Coco, has only 2 weeks of her pregnancy left before we welcome her first litter of fur babies into the world.  She is really starting to feel the effects of pregnancy now and is starting to have trouble sleeping. I'm literally rotating her on the hour at night so that she (and I) can get some sleep.  We are now getting to the pointy end of it and next week we will head off the the vet to check how many puppies she will have and make sure she is in top condition for the  birth.


















Cavalier King Charles Cuteness!





No comments:

Post a Comment