Monday 27 November 2017

Christmas Advent Calendar





Hi Crafty Friends,
Recently I shared with you one of my Advent Calendars that I've made for my family.  I have written a tutorial for this project and you can purchase this for only $3 USD. This tutorial will come with written and video step-by-step instructions.  This is the first time I've done a paid tutorial and I hope that it is ok with everyone.  Please be patient with me as I am working it all out as I go.  Let me know if you have any concerns with the tutorial and I will do what I can to help.  These calendars come together quite quickly and they are truly an heirloom piece.  If you would like the full instructions and comprehensive video tutorial, please press the PayPal button and follow the links to purchase.  I will then send you a link to the tutorial video and file.

Till next time,
Stay Crafty,
XO Tan


P.S. My gorgeous Cavalier puppies are just opening their eyes. They are just way too cute for words.



Christmas Advent Calendar $3.00 AUD


6 comments:

  1. Ohhh! I have a 31/2 year old Cavalier named Annabelle! We also have a 7 month old Cavachon, adore them both! Thank you for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tanya. I have just paid you for the Advent Calendar Tutorial. Thanks for doing the tutorial. I can't wait to receive it. Best Wishes. Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Anne. Ive sent it all just now. I hope you enjoy making this. X Tan

      Delete
  3. Anxiously awaiting your tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda, Its been sent now. Took a little while due to the time difference. Thank you so much. X Tan

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete