Sunday 26 November 2017

Makin' Minis

Hello Crafty Friends,

It's been pretty hectic here. From puppies to paper, we've been making something.  I have been busy making mini albums again. These take me back to my happy place. I am slowly converting all my store bought albums to handmade mini albums.....and I love them.  This way I can share my creativity for years to come. With each turn of the page, there is loads of colour and individuality.  I am able to store all kinds of memorabilia's as well as the all important photos.  I am completely in love with Stampin' Up's range of patterned papers.  They fold beautifully without cracking and look amazing.  Tell me what you think? What is your favourite paper?



Till next time,
Stay Crafty,
XO Tan









1 comment:

  1. Hi Tanya, are you at some point going to do a tutorial for this mini album? Thanks for the Cav pics too, so cute xox

    thanks for sharing your creations too, most inspiring xox

    cheers
    Adele
    xox

    ReplyDelete