Saturday 10 December 2016

ESAD Occasions Catalogue and Sale A Bration Blog Hop




Hi Crafty Friends,
Welcome to my creative space. If you have come hopping to me, I hope you are enjoying yourself so far and finding lots of creative ideas ready for the new Occasions Catalogue.

Today I have made a few projects for you. Firstly, I've made  one layer card in 2 colour schemes using the Lift Me Up stamp set and the co-ordinating dies, Up & Away.
the first one has a base of Rich Razzleberry with Island Indigo and Calypso Coral. I've stamped using the masking technique to create layers of stamping to give the image some depth.  I've also added some highlights with a white gel pen. This really makes the card pop! Finally, a strip of Sale A Bration Carried Away DSP and a stamped sentiment from the stamp set and you're finished. I've done exactly the same for the other card, however, I've used Rose Red, Crumb Cake & Island Indigo as my colour scheme. I can't pick a favourite. Can you?

 



For my next card, I've used the stunning High Tide stamp set.  Because the image is so beautiful I didn't want to do much embellishing.  I've taken a panel of Whisper White and stamped with Versamark and embossed with Clear embossing powder.  Then using Dapper Denim, I've sponged around the image and then lightly brushed over the whole image with my Aqua Painter.  I've done some stamping using Dapper Denim to add the water and birds. The card is finished off by matting on Whisper White and placed onto a card base of Delightful Dijon using Dimensionals.  To embellish, I've tied a bow of Smokey Slate 1/8" ribbon and a few Basic Jewels onto the lighthouse.




 My second card using High Tide was made using exactly the same technique as before, however, Ive sponged with Smokey Slate and done my stamping in Smokey Slate.  I've cut my focal image using the Lots of Labels Framelits and stamped a sentiment onto a tag from the Tags & Labels Framelits. My matt layer is Watermelon Wonder and I've stamped a background in Versamark and let dry.  The ribbon is the 3/8" Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack from the upcoming Sale A Bration catalogue.

 My final card is stamped using Tasty Trucks and Hey, Chick. Both are from the Sale A Bration catalogue.  I've masked as I did in my first card using post it notes. This allowed me to combine the awesome chick into the food truck. He really is my favourite chick, so darn cute.  The clouds are from Lift Me Up in the Occasions Catalogue.  All colouring is done with my ink pads and Blender Pens.  My colour scheme is Flirty Flamingo, Dapper Denim, Peekaboo Peach and Sweet Sugarplum.

I hope you have enjoyed what I've made for you today. Please follow along and check out Nerida Carter and what she has made.  Thank you for joining me today.

XO Tan















BLOG HOP PARTICIPANTS:


38 comments:

  1. Tania I love how you have combined Hey Chick and Tasty Trucks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carly, most of my cards start off as a crazy idea late at night and this was one of those.

      Delete
  2. Love all the contrast of colours in your cards Tanya. And that chick popping out of the top of the food van - classic!!! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelly, That chick is my favourite. It reminds me of one of my puppies, Gizmo. He's special like the chook!

      Delete
  3. I to am a chick fan and that van is super cute with her in it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lighthouse cards. I have a liking for lighthouses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cathy. I love lighthouses too. The emboss resist technique is perfect for this stamp.

      Delete
  5. Haha! Love love your chick! Oh and I need to get out my gel pen, such inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan. My gel pen is one of my must haves. Such an easy way to make your image...Pop!

      Delete
  6. Love them all and the chick popping out from the van is so cute. I really love how you have showcased each stamp set. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lou. And thanks for all you organising with the hops. Its still a little scary showing my work. Im only just getting used to it.

      Delete
  7. Hi Tanya , lovely projects ! My favourite is the blue lighthouse one , so calm and peaceful !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cheryl. I really appreciate the positive feedback.

      Delete
  8. Love all these projects Tanya. Can't pick a favourite, love them all. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, me too. Im pretty partial to the chook in the food van as I think he has so much personality. Thank you for your kind words

      Delete





















  9. Great projects, love the light house ones, with the white wash so vivid.



































    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nyobre, The light house was a last minute addition. It's such a beautiful stamp that really lends itself well to this technique

      Delete
  10. Great projects I love the highlights on your Lift Me Up cards. Like you, I can't pick a favourite either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Monique, I love my gel pen. One of the easiest ways to embellish yet keeping it simple

      Delete
  11. I love the way you've used the lighthouse. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tanya, I love your High tide cards! You have a lot of cool ideas on this blog post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Josie. Very kind. However, we are so lucky to be able to work with such amazing products. Endless inspiration in this hop

      Delete
  13. Oh Tanya. Just love your projects, stunning work. Thanks so much for participating in the blog hop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Libby, I'm so happy that I've taken the plunge into the Hopping world. Lots of fun and so amazing what everyones created

      Delete
  14. Love the balloons stamped on the dark background then highlighted with the white. Great work Tanya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Samantha, I'm going to post a tutorial shortly with my simple masking.

      Delete
  15. OO Tanya I love the look you got on the balloon cards and that lighthouse is awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leonie. I had so much fun making these projects. I've gotten lots of inspiration from everyone that I can't wait to try some new techniques.

      Delete
  16. Haha loved your chick sticking out of the food van. All your projects are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea. He's my special little guy. Cant wait to try some new projects with him.

      Delete
  17. Wow! Such amazing cards! I love the colours you've used and the beautiful atmospheric look on the lighthouses~ (I'm also gonna have to give that ballon design a go!)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love all your projects - they are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great projects love all I think my fave is the balloons I do have a huge soft spot for this set :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi. Your High Tide card??? It was stamped and I believe you used WHITE embossing powder???? How did you create the background and the water? Is that just the stamps?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for sharing with everyone. I know everything about you. It's great and it's great.
    ธรณีพิบัติภัย

    ReplyDelete