Tuesday 6 December 2016

Quickie Card Class

Hi Crafty Friends,
How's everyones week gong? I've been flat out finding the right families for my beautiful Cavalier King Charles puppies. So many people want one but as I love them so much I'ts important to me that the go to a home where they will be loved as much as they give the love.  I have met some amazing people who, like me, are completely hooked on the breed.  Now I'm just getting as many cuddles before they go to their new forever home.
Mum is so very happy! 6 Beautiful & healthy puppies


Back to crafty business......
Here is what we will be making on Monday's Quickie Card Class. I've used the stunning and versatile Love & Affection stamp set and co-ordinating DSP to create these gorgeous note cards. We will also be making a box to store them all.
The cost is just $10 and everything is supplied.  If you live in Coffs Harbour, NSW region please drop me a line and come along.  We would love to have you join our amazing group of crafters.
The start time for Monday's classes is normally 10 am however, Next week we will be starting at 12 as my  beautiful daughter is receiving a special award at the end of year presentation assembly.
I am so proud of the young lady she is becoming. And.....she totally gets my addiction to craft!! Woohoo!




1 comment:

  1. Love your KCC pix. I am so delighted to know you are particular about the homes these babies go to.Too many irresponsible pet owners who should stick to stuffed animals.

    ReplyDelete