Thursday 1 December 2016

The Artful Stampers Blog Hop #112

Hi Crafty Friends,

Welcome from blog. Today I've taken part in The Artful Stampers Blog Hop #112. This weeks challenge is Pop Up! I love making dimensional projects so I got excited. First, I thought of doing a box card, but I have done many of them for christmas recently.  I made a resolution to myself to try something new with every 'Hop' I do. So, without further ado......I introduce my


 Waterfall Easel Card!


 
 





I love to do techniques that I can use in memory keeping and card making.  I have used waterfall elements in some of my scrapbooks and cards in the past but I have never combined 2 types of cards before. I love how it turned out. It even folds flat for mailing. 
I'm also trying to use my DSP instead of hoarding it. I am the worst for saving my paper.  The fear that I won't be able to get it once the catalogue ends is almost too much for me to bear at times. But.....I'm working through it.

I hope you enjoy my card.
See you next time. Please continue the hop with the next amazingly talented crafter, Jane Riches.

Stay Crafty,
XO Tan






3 comments:

  1. very clever and I am loving the colours used :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that looks like a lot of fun. I could imagine doing one of these for kids who love those books with the little windows. A great use of the paper as well ;o)

    ReplyDelete